[Gpdd] Mis: Joan and Lady bug would love to see picutes

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 16 13:00:24 EDT 2015

Yes I would like to see pic of Joan and her lovely Ladybug. I do remember her and the stories of the strict Ladybug!Sure miss those times of the sweet stories that the talented ones here would write.  IT was always fun to see your piggies name in a pirate stories or another adventure. Such fun that was. I know that  Sandy has great talent in writing. And I know it takes alot of time to come up with a story as well. I sure enjoyed them. Hugs to all the piggies and slaves out there.Happy Fall to all,Jean and the misfits It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~