[Gpdd] Misc: Halloween Story

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 18 16:43:27 EDT 2015

Hello I am very excited to read that we will have a Halloween story t o read:)  I will only enter a couple of piggies as like Penny we have a herd..... So I would like to introduce a  red piggy named RB. He has a  one ear that is not attached, He came to us from a family that said he was a mean piggy and wouldnt get along with their older pig. He is a gentle soul.  Another Piggy I would like to add for the story is Agatha, She is a bit a an older piggy that has very little hair... She is a sweet old gal. She has hormone problems that made her loss her hair. She is a brave girl that is not scared of anything. So those are my two that I would like to add to the story. Come on Digest friends send in your piggies so we can have a grand story.Thank you for doing this for us Carol.Jean and the many misfits