[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES - Joan Fagalde

julie johnson juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Mon Oct 19 02:11:31 EDT 2015

Dear All,

I am behind with the Posts.   I am very deeply saddened by the news of
Joan's passing.    I do remember her tales & contacts re Lady Bug, and she
was one of the "old" group, a name always being seen in the GPDD posts,
being helpful, informative, funny & kind.  Lady Bug was a regular
contributor to the GPDD digests.

It is extremely sad that one of our own has also made her way to the Bridge,
but she's gonna be happy there with all those piggies jumping around her,
and she'll even meet up with Algernon (another 'oldie'), I'm sure.

My deepest condolences to all of Joan's family & any remaining piggies, and
to all who knew & loved Joan,

Julie

{with my boys forever in my heart}