[Gpdd] MISC: Halloween story

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 20:18:56 EDT 2015

 Hello fellow digesters and piggies,
I know some of you indicated you have several pigs and are only giving names of a few....by all means put them all in! The more the merrier...or scarier... this time of year :) I promise one and all will get mentioned and get their five minutes of fame.
I would like to do something special concerning Joan and Lady Bug, but I'm afraid I don't know much about either. If anyone could please send along some tidbits to help me out, I will be sure to do something special.
I am looking forward to this!
Carol and my master Avalanche