[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Spooky

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Mon Oct 19 14:38:48 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Sorry we have not been about much, readers of the blog will know we have had a lot of building work going on.

As you can tell from the title I am posting to say that my beloved gentle giant has crossed the rainbow bridge, for more details about him and some photos please see his memorial on the blog http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/rainbow-bridge-ghost-aka-spooky.html#comment-form

Carole we would love it if Spooky could have a role in the Halloween story to honour his passing

M and the Piggypals

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas