[Gpdd] MISC Gruden looking thin

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:15:26 EDT 2015

Ho Jocelyn,

Sorry that the gorgeous Gruden is having problems.

If any of mine are scratching or have flaky skin, they get an immediate
shampoo with Vet Sect Repel, which disposes of all kinds of nasties. I know
that you can't buy this in the US but on Ann's Piggyville pages, she writes
about an alternative shampoo.

It is such a shame that this wonderful product is not available to all as
there is nothing better for keeping bugs at bay.

I would also give him an oral dose of Ivermectin. 0.1ml. ( which is two
drops from my dropper bottle ). Even if you follow the regular worming
procedure using Panacur and Ivermectin, you can still safely give another
dose of Ivermectin in between. You just need to leave two weeks between
doses. So, if he is still itchy after the first, follow it up with another
two weeks later to ensure all those nasty mites have been eradicated.

Here is the link to Ann's page.

http://piggyville.com/index.php?id=9

Not sure about the margarine. I've heard of using mineral oil to help
piggies with bloat but not for itchy skin. I prefer to stick with what I
know.

Hope he is less itchy soon.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.