[Gpdd] [CARE] Vet-Sect Repel Shampoo, 200ml and Gruden

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Tue Oct 20 22:08:49 EDT 2015

Hello to the GPDD Family,

The only place I have found that sells the BEST Shampoo for piggys
VET-Sect Repel is on Ebay. It costs $18.50 and postage is $20.90. I
personally think this is way too expensive but I only use the best for
my piggys.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vet-Sect-Repel-Shampoo-for-all-pets-200ml-fast-dispatch-/161837655207?hash=item25ae46a4a7:g:0jgAAOSwDk5UDuRI

If any one can find it for a better price I would be interested.

I agree with everything that Penny said about Gruden. He needs not only
the ivermectin but an anti-parasitic bath and an antifungal bath. The
great thing about Vet Sect Repel it has both of those properties and
residual antiparasitic properties. I was taught to NEVER cover a piggy
in an oil soak. Using margarine would come under that classification. A
good antifungal shampoo that you can use is Nizoral. Also any baby hand
and body cream can be used on a dry or flaky spot on a piggy. But most
importantly you want to find out what is causing your piggy to be itchy.

I am not a vet just a rodentologist with about 30 years experience.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.