[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Spooky

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 15:45:27 EDT 2015

Dear M,We are so very sorry that Spooky has gone to the Bridge.  He was so handsome and it was a wonderful memorial you shared with us.  We are thinking of you and sending Spooky our love in Heaven.  Sadly, our little Sweetie will be joining him soon.Love and sympathy,Joanne, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie, and Figgy

<!--p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}filtered {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}div.Section1 {}-->