[Gpdd] WELCOME:Patience

Jan Schumann janettejr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 19:33:49 EDT 2015

We welcome Patience to the Lowcountry Cavies.  We needed another pig in the
mix.  I search local SPCA's, Craig's List, the vet's office and Pet
Finder.  I could not find a female within driving distance and I need a
female.

So, I committed a sin and got her from Petco.  She is adorable and about 3
months old.  She goes to the vet for her check up on Saturday.  However,
I'm a bit worried about her.  She won't eat much at all and is terrified.
She is in pen by herself near the others because is so tiny and the others
are so big.

I'm holding her as much as I an to make sure she knows she is safe.

Jan and the Lowcountry Cabies