[Gpdd] HEALTH - Gruden von Squeakcheeks Looking Thin

julie johnson juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Thu Oct 22 00:01:46 EDT 2015

Hi Jocelyn,

I have heard of the advice re vege oil, but luckily never needed to do that.
I have had itchy piggies, with scurf in their coats, and was once advised to
use a small amount of a human shampoo.  In Australia it's called Selsun
which is for dandruff.    I found that after washing my boys in this shampoo
(only tinsie amount), they were right after that.   (I have a feeling it
might have come from Peter Gurney website).

I'm pleased that Gruden von Squeakcheeks is putting on weight, and hope you
can relieve him of the itching and flaking soon.

All the best,

Julie

{Forever in my heart & soul:  Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie, Brandy,
Donald, Hamish, Honey, Hugo, Joey, Kimba, Snowdrop, Sooty, Treacle}