[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Halloween story

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 23 17:22:59 EDT 2015

Carol and Avalanche, thanks for doing a Halloween story -- we look
forward to it!

My piggies are Ethan and Eddie.  Ethan is a Texel, and Eddie is a
crested tricolor.  They are great buddies.  Ethan's special talent is
hiding hay in his long coat;I guess you never know when you might get
hungry.  Eddie's talent is grabbing shredded newspaper from their cage
and waving it in the air to ask for food.

Their favorite hiding place is a wooden "A-frame" house. They can tell
timeand will stare and stare at you if you are late with a veggie!

Thanks again,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie