[Gpdd] Halloween story

Luita Dean Spangler luitad at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Oct 25 05:03:30 EDT 2015

Hello, Carol and Avalanche!

Can you please include the Berlin pigs, Emilie and Barock? Emilie is a
grey agouti texel and Barock, new to the household, is a white and orange
poofy (some Peruvian, among other things). And could some sort of tribute
be included regarding recently passed sweet Jonas? (Nearly 7 years old -
He had a thyroid tumor, and I had been supplementing him with Herbicare
Plus and pumpkin 4-5 times a day since last April. He loved our
syringe-sessions, as did I.) Both Emilie and Barock are rescues, and
around 4 years old.

Thanks so much!
Luita
Emilie and Barock