[Gpdd] [ Misc] Halloween Story

scalabro3 scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Oct 25 18:34:03 EDT 2015

Hi. Thanks for including our little herd in New Smyrna Beach Florida. Cocoa Puff is our senior boar. He's an abby mix of cinnamon agouti and white with a little brown mustache and a cute orange bum. He's had a head tilt and respiratory problems most of his life, but he's never let that slow him down. Now he's doing a great job battling pancreas cancer. He's a month post-op, and you'd never know he was sick.

Our senior sow is Godiva. She's a big girl with an attitude. She's a black and orange american short hair satin. She was abandoned at a shelter with her mate and four babies. They were all quickly adopted, but she stayed at the shelter because they thought she was expecting more piglets. She wasn't. She just looked like she was, and she still looks that way today.

Our youngest is Powder Puff. This will be his first Halloween. He's a very timid little guy. He's an adorable white abby-peruvian mix with pink eyes. He's so pretty that most people think he's a girl.  He loves to climb, and he spends most days sitting on top of his pigloos.  He's an accomplished escape artist, so he's the only pig we have with a top on his pen.

I'll write more in another post so the moderator doesn't get mad at me. :)

ME in New Smyrna Beach
Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport