[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: SWEETIE

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 11:57:50 EDT 2015

I had to help SWEETIE go to the Bridge this morning.She was 7 years and 9 months old and I got her whenshe was 4 months old.  A young woman bought herand quickly decided she didn't want her.  She dumpedher on someone who also didn't want her so I took her.Such a sad day today.  Please say a little prayer forSWEETIE today as she joins her brothers and sisters on a big cloud in Heaven.Love,Joanne, Sassy, Ellie and Figgy (who is no longer a foster!)

<!--p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}filtered {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}div.Section1 {}-->