[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Sweetie

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 10:57:42 EDT 2015

Dear Joanne,

I am so very sorry to read that Sweetie has left for the Rainbow Bridge.
You said in your post the other day that she would be leaving soon.

After a rotten start in life, didn't she live to be an incredible age
thanks to your love and care? I know how much you miss her, as she has been
a part of your family for so long and I am delighted that Figgy will be
staying with you to ease the pain of your loss.

So condolences for Sweetie and welcome to Figgy.

With our utmost sympathy and lots of hugs.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.