[Gpdd] RE; RAINBOW BRIDGE - SWEETIE

julie johnson juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Wed Oct 28 01:20:12 EDT 2015

Dear Joanne,

I am deeply saddened by your news about Sweetie.   Another piggy of an
incredible age, all down to you.    You are the most super piggy mom, little
Sweetie showed you how much she loved you by staying with you for so very
long.   She was a lucky girl the day she became a part of your precious &
special family.    I do pray that little Sweetie is enjoying herself with
her brothers & sisters at the Bridge, and I pray for your comfort & support
at this most sad & difficult time.   It is not that long since you had to
help Baci to the Bridge, who was more than 8 years old - so you are a
testament to how long a piggy can live when it is loved so much, and cared
for so well, as you have cared for your babies.  You are a most special
person Joanne, with so much love & devotion & attention to give to animals,
particularly your piggies.   It is indeed an honour to call you a friend.

God Bless you & your other 4 legged loves Joanne, and  to your husband who I
hope is recovering well from his stroke - 2015 has  been a very big year for
you all, I hope 'things' settle down for you so you can take some
well-deserved rest from life's struggles & strains.

Much love,

Julie

{Forever in my heart & soul:  Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie, Brandy,
Donald, Hamish, Honey, Hugo, Joey, Kimba, Snowdrop, Sooty, Treacle}