[Gpdd] (Misc) piggies for halloween story (if I'm not too late)

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 12:33:44 EDT 2015

Hi,

I suspect I might be too late, so I won't mind if you cannot include my
piggies in the story...
But if you have a gap for them I wouldn't mind reading about them.

Tijger is our youngest, an abby with Abbytude. She is always watching us
and will come towards us as we near the cage. She is the only piggy we ever
learned to do a spin. She will do a spin, sort of on command but only when
veggies are near, to get veggies.
Her name means Tiger in dutch, you can read a bit about her and see a
pigture here:
http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.nl/2015/10/abyssinians-piggy-z-tijger-has-abbytude.html
Her spin:
http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.nl/2015/04/non-friday-videos-tijger-learned-to-spin.html
and intro: http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.nl/2015/04/meet-tijger.html

Peaches is a cream colored smooth-haired lady, a little over a year old.
She loves to be around the other piggies and late really likes to spend
time with our Herd leader Roos. Peaches was found in the wild, and was
rather feisty and setting her up with the others proved to be quite a
challenge (but she also hated to be alone). She is the only one that is
almost potty trained, because we noticed she always pooped in one (maybe 2)
corners of her cage when she was still alone (during the time we tried to
set her up with the rest, but this wasn't working). So we bought a pigloo,
where she can be found regularly. She loves to hang out there, lying on top
of your poos apparently is no problem for piggies. She also seems to love
it when we dance, she will always approach looking curiously at is when we
dance in front of the cage. If Tijger is not watching us, Peaches will be
the one keeping an eye on us.
Peaches is in the 5th pigture in this post:
http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.nl/2015/06/piggie-snap-smooth-haired-piggies.html
her intro:
http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.nl/2015/01/new-guinygirl-peaches.html

Bérke is our 4 year old (neutered) boar. He can be really sweet for his
ladies, but he can also be quite annoying. We will usually notice that
because the girls are whining, but he also can be pretty loud making whiney
noises when something does not go his way....
He is a gorgeous black, brown and white boar, and came from a shelter to us.
Bérke is in the fourth pigture in this post:
http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.nl/2015/06/piggie-snap-smooth-haired-piggies.html
(same link as for Peaches)

Roos is the leader of the herd, she is a beautifil golden agouti (red
brownish) US teddy. She is very sweet towards humans, and loves a cuddle,
even when in the cage when you pet her she stays put, and she will look up
if you stop petting her as if to say: Don't stop! She was a present for my
boyfriend and to this day he says she is still the best present he has ever
gotten ;)
Toward the other piggies she can be firm and seems to sometimes just kick
other piggies our of a house or other spot because she can. Usually after
she does that she gets in that spot only to leave it just a few moments
later no longer interested.
I can't find a post of Roos, have one planned on the blog, but that won't
be published until next week.
but here is a pigture of her and the herd
https://instagram.com/p/6KPaaXRJax/?taken-by=pandameisje
she's the pretty red one.

greetings and wheeks to all the piggies and their slaves,
Mieke
and the Guinygirlz: Roos, Peaches and Tijger and boar Bérke
--
"Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room"
Mary Schmich, 1997