[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Hanna Cavana

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 30 16:22:48 EDT 2015

Kathleen and the Piggie Pack, we are sending our belated condolences on
the passing of Hanna Cavana.  We are so sorry that she didn't make it
through autumn and Christmas, as you had hoped, but we know that you
made all of her days happy ones.  It is wonderful that she lived to be
seven and a half, even though we are never ready to say goodbye to our
sweet little ones.  You are so right that we do the best we can at the
time, and that's all we can do.  Please know that Hanna Cavana had a
wonderful home with you and was lucky to be so loved.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie