[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Guinea pig has persistent snuffles

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 30 16:24:44 EDT 2015

Michael, Corrine, and Spikey, we are sorry to hear that Spikey has had a
URI and now has snuffles.  It sounds like you've gotten good advice, and
all we can add is that one of our piggies turned out to be allergic to
one type of hay (I can't remember what type).  When we went back to the
timothy hay, he was fine.  It sounds like Spikey's bedding and such is
perfect, so I don't think you have to worry about that part of it.
Please do give us an update.  Healing wheeks and wishes are headed his way.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie