[Gpdd] HEALTH lump question

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 15:01:28 EDT 2015

Hello Stephanie,

Sorry to read ( via Kay C ) that Gus has a lump. Piggy lumps come in many
guises. They can have lipomas, which are just a lump which seldom needs
attention unless it should hamper their walking.

Gus might have a sebaceous cyst, which we have been discussing recently on
Undercover Piggies. If you look at the posts for August 3rd. and August
16th. you can read about cysts and abscesses, which are another kind of
lump.

http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.co.uk

Piggies can get tumours too and unless you are certain what you are dealing
with, it would be best to take Gus along to the vets and get him checked
out.

Without seeing Gus, I can't tell what kind of lump he has but I hope that
all will be well.

Do keep us updated. We all worry about everyone else's piggies as well as
our own.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.