[Gpdd] Miscellaneous: Saying hi from OZ

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 05:26:37 EDT 2015

Dear Cindy Ethan and Eddie

Helloooo :-)
It's been a cold windy winter here but yesterday and today have been
beautiful :-)
We went to see our friends son (Aidan) play AFL football this morning. Very
exciting they won and are now in the grand final next week.
Also got to speak to my eldest son Grant today, first time in three months.
He's in Columbia on a holiday and has travelled quite a bit.
Charlie had his first bath today in ten weeks! He only bathes if mummy
holds his bath and he flies into my hand and then goes in and out his bath
till he's had enough. I hope to get a video one day when I'm quick enough!
Bella is enjoying going for walks daily with her mummy and me her grannie.
Sending hugs for you both and kisses for the boys xxxxxxxxx
And sending hugs to all slaves and kisses for all masters and mistresses
:-) xxxxxxxxxx

Love Glynis (in mem Sully Duke Velvet and Onyx) xxxx