[Gpdd] gpdd (Misc.) (New post)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 23:38:38 EDT 2015

Hello to everyone here

We are well.

Hope you are too.

My c?ns in California, not that fortunate due to that fire over there.

They lost their home.the ravaging Butte fire destroyed many.

They live on a ranch.

They were away, when that week end fire broke out. A neighbor friend helped them get their houses, etc out in time, but the cats, some pets, some feral I believe, were lost.

Thousands of people had to evacuate and if you are not following this fire news, which I don't really expect anyone to unless you have contacts there, it was like hell. Some wild animals were rescued but it has been totally devastating.

My prayers go out to all the people there who have many losses.

Does anyone know anyone there in that area?

Love to all,

Ellen, with Lowell, Petra, Fiji, Bernie, Roxie, Taffy, Zoey, and Kiwi.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android