[Gpdd] Misc: very old toad

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 15 12:32:43 EDT 2015

how doSo you would like to know about the "old Toad" Well its a funny story really. Andy and I were riding our moped that is built for two down a road and I saw a "toad"  in the road.I yelled STOP!!!!!!!!!  Andy stopped and I jumped off the moped and ran over to the toad. It was all dehydrated and skinny.So I of course scooped up the toad in my hands and said we have to save this toad. Sp we road home with me carrying that little toad in my hands. Found out that the toad was a she.:) and she has been with us ever since. We have her in a very large aquarium. She gets crickets each week and when ever I find another kind of bug she gets that too. She has been with us maybe 9 years?/ not sure. I know she has been here a long time. I really dont know how long toads live? Her cage is in our front room and a desk. She never hibernates as she never has to be in freezing weather.She is an american toad from what I can figure the breed she is.So yes we have a very old spoiled toad in our front room. hehehappy day to all,Jean and the misfits 21, 2 dogs and one old toad.