[Gpdd] MISC: very old toad

Ann Sadoian ann_sadoian at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 16 13:10:20 EDT 2015

I'm with Penny--I adored toads as a little girl! Us neighborhood kids used to go on toad hunts, peering in the wells around basement windows where they were often to be found. That was a different time--the neighbors didn't mind us kids making ourselves at home in their yards. I remember taking my little treasures home to my mom and begging her to let me keep them. She always discouraged me, saying the little toad wouldn't survive captivity. Like Penny, we used to see them on the streets and in yards back then, but I haven't seen one for many years. I wonder why that would be? Any ideas out there?!
Ann, Purdy Piggy & Buddy Boston Terrier