[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES, Boomer

julie johnson juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Thu Sep 17 19:32:44 EDT 2015

Dear Jan,

I am so very sorry to read that you have lost your little Boomer to the
Rainbow Bridge.   You were very brave in your decision to help your baby out
of his pain and into his eternal forever home at the Rainbow Bridge of
happiness, joy, everything good for eating, and so very many thousands of
guinea pig friends.   He will not be lonely, he will be shown the ropes by
all those gone before him, and he will be waiting for you at the other side
of the Bridge, for when your time comes, and I bet he'll run the fastest
he's ever run to jump into your loving arms when you both meet again in
paradise.  He'll probably knock you backwards with the force of his jump.

My prayers are with you Jan,

Julie

{Forever in my heart & soul:  Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie, Brandy,
Donald, Hamish, Honey, Hugo, Joey, Kimba, Snowdrop, Sooty, Treacle}