[Gpdd] [Health] Cocoa Puff has cancer

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Sep 21 07:33:36 EDT 2015

Dear ME, It is with mixed emotions that I read of Cocoa Puff's battle with cancer. I am so glad he is feeling much better after his surgery and I absolutely know he will have happy days with you before the cancer or old age overtakes him, and I am very glad of that. I think you are exactly right, at an advanced age there isn't much difference if there is a label on what takes you in the end since we know that our treasured companions and we ourselves will go of some cause, someday. What is left then is the ability to strive to have each day left be all that it can be and you are in a good position to make that happen for our treasured Cocoa Puff. So my wish is that each day is a good one and whether the announcement comes sooner or later is of little consequence until it happens. It is sad to have the last of our first generation of Piggie Pirates and Special Agents slipping away to the endless meadows at the Bridge. I still miss my Manny and Sammy so much. We shared great times and Cocoa Puff has some more good time left so we are fortunate.  Maybe you could book him on a nice tour onboard a PigAir balloon to visit the beautiful fall color up the east coast or circle over to the Netherlands, Great Britain and some of the eastern states to visit old friends and touch virtual noses one last time. I have visited the Ravenwood Veterinary Clinic in Fla., on Facebook and left a message for Cocoa Puff and liked the page and his darling pigture, he is as cute as they come.
Carpe Diem Cocoa Puff, you are loved.
Sandy