[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Puff is 5, and Maggie still with us at 3

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Sep 22 02:29:35 EDT 2015

Dear Joanie, I think of Puff and Maggie almost every day, I regret not
writing earlier. I am so sorry about Maggie's cancer and woke up thinking
about her after learning of Cocoa Puff's cancer down in Florida. It seems so
cruel we can't keep them close to us longer and protect them from an illness
we often can't protect ourselves from. I wonder if it was something like
that got Sammy as he had no external signs of illness until the very last
hours. I am so glad that Puff is doing well; she is the light that
brightened our stories after Hershey. I well remember the gangly teenaged
pirate and it makes me wish I had the chance to meet all the Beautifuls in
real life, including the beautiful Joanie Hess,  and many other piggies and
people that have come into our lives through the GPDD. Please say hi to
Maggie for me and let her know that I wish her comfort and happiness day by
day and pass a kiss to Puff with my thanks to her for the joy she brings you
and Maggie and my wishes for her continued health.
AR continues to take tea in his drawing room each day with his little
stuffed friends; his wall is adorned with a pigture of his stay with you.
When I did the search in my email to find this letter's original, I found a
piece of our last pirate story from 2012 with Maggie and Puff and AR in it;
they were launching a hand decorated little memorial folded boat into the
sea to commemorate dear Hershey. The language seems stilted to me now, but I
remember having fun writing it and imagining Maggie and Puff in a pirate
ship. I know you are a great piggie mom and have a fine vet clinic for
Maggie so I hope her days are happy and carefree and that you and Puff and
Gary enjoy them, little Puff at 5, how our days flutter by...
I think of you and Gary often and hope for your health and happiness as
well,
Best regards,
Sandy