[Gpdd] HEALTH Re: Apollo has en eye infection

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:16:41 EDT 2016

Poor Apollo.

The smell detected by the vet sounds ominously like some kind of infection.
Maybe some type of abscess? A tooth root abscess? Eeek! Anyway it needs
more investigation.

Can your vet not look at his teeth without an anaesthetic?

Our Lotte had an abscess located behind her eye, which took an age to clear
up. Lots of lancing and draining by our rodentologists.

I see a new piggy name. Dante Wigglebottom. What a splendid name! We need
to know all about this little fellow when Apollo is on the mend and you are
not worrying anymore.

All the best at the vets.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.