[Gpdd] Peter Gurney Memorial 2016 - Revision 1

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Mon Apr 4 17:02:20 EDT 2016

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Gentlepigs,

Here is the revised 2016 Peter Gurney Memorial List.  Hopefully we got
everyone that we have heard from, so far.  If there are additions or
corrections, please let us know.  Careful lists were kept, but we may
have skipped someone or someone may have thought they posted their
location, but they did not.  Sometimes we may have made an error, or
you may have posted that you lit a candle, but did not give us your
location.  Photos will come later for the webpage.  So here is the
revised list:

PETER GURNEY MEMORIAL – 2016
Visualize the light moving through each of the time zones

Australia
Mount Barker, South Australia, Australia
Croydon, Victoria, Australia
Maleny in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Queensland, Australia

Hawaii

Maui, Hawaii

Pacific Time

Penryn, California