[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE - TWO NEW PIGGYFRIENDS

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 10 14:04:15 EDT 2016

Penny and the Piggyfriends, we send a big Welcome Home to Lulu and Mimi!
  How lucky they are that you have found them.  It sounds like they are
settling in as if they've been there forever, which is so sweet.  Are
their photos now on the rehomed page?  Do you have a link?

We're sorry to hear about the huge rescue that Palace Piggies is in the
midst of doing, and we hope that many people will come out to adopt.

We look forward to hearing more about Lulu and Mimi.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget