[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] New Piggy Dante Wigglebottom

Jocelyn Anderson jocelynm at umich.edu
Wed Apr 13 08:18:43 EDT 2016

Hello All,

Please welcome a new baby piggy, Dante Wigglebottom! He is a black and
white and very tiny.

After Gruden von Squeakycheeks' passing, Apollo was missing his piggy
friend. We tried putting Dmitri and Apollo together, but they were not
getting along.

We picked up Dante as he had bites taken out of his ears, so we thought
we'd take him and give him a good home. He is shy, and is perfectly fine
with Apollo being the big piggy! He loves Apollo and follows him around.
Apollo is happier too, and sometimes I'll catch them napping together in a
corner.

By putting Apollo and Dante together, I was able to give Dmitri more room
too, and because he is constantly running around, he is enjoying the space!
Dmitri has also gotten more chatty and is the breakfast-is-late alarm.
Gruden used to be the one letting me know I was running late with food; I
guess some piggy had to make sure I was still getting the message!

Pigtures of Dante can be seen on the Undercover Guinea Pig blog:
http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.com/

P.S. Thank you for the thoughts about Apollo's eye infection! The medicine
for his tooth issue cleared up his eye and he's all better now! Yay!

Jocelyn, Dmitri, Apollo, and Dante Wigglebottom