[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] New Piggy Dante Wigglebottom, and Apollo's eye

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 13 19:53:43 EDT 2016

Jocelyn, Dmitri, Apollo, and Dante Wigglebottom, we send a big Welcome
Home to Dante Wigglebottom!  Thanks for his photos on Undercover Guinea
Pigs.  He is a cutie.  How nice that he and Apollo are getting along so
well together and that he likes to do whatever Apollo does.  Great that
Dmitri has decided to wheek for everypig when breakfast is a bit late, too.

We are very glad to hear that the medicine for Apollo's teeth also
cleared up his eye.  Continued healing wheeks to him.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget