[Gpdd] gpdd (Welcome) (Lulu and Mimi)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 01:14:12 EDT 2016

Hi everybody,

I just want to say hello and it's always, I mean always, such a pleasure to hear from Penny!
Welcome to the young ladies, Lulu and Mimi, to the Piggyfriends!
Penny ~ I am glad to hear you have recovered so nicely.
'Whee' have been well. I just want to welcome all new piggies if there are any more, and any new piggy slaves since its been a while since I have checked in at the digest.
Love,
Ellen with Bernice (aka Bernie), Lowell, Fiji, Roxy, and Pinky;  chinnies Taffy and ZoeyLee; and bunny, whom I discovered is a boy, Kiwi Ka'e.