[Gpdd] MISC: Dante Wigglebottom Update

Jocelyn Anderson jocelynm at umich.edu
Wed Apr 27 17:01:44 EDT 2016

Just wanted to give an update on baby piggy Dante Wigglebottom!

He has been working hard on getting big like his piggy friend Apollo. His
favorite foods are cucumber and parsley.

He enjoys doing zoomies around the piggy arena and has run smack into
Apollo a few times! Apollo is so much bigger that he doesn't even move.
Dmitri, who is on the other side of the arena, will watch Dante do his
zoomies. Dmitri is a speedy piggy so I bet he's impressed!

Apollo likes to chew on the bars of his cage (although I repeatedly tell
him not to.) He stands up when he does this, and the other day I saw Dante
stand up on his hind legs next to naughty Apollo while he was chewing away!
Luckily Dante didn't start chewing on the bars too. I told Apollo not to be
a bad influence on baby piggy. We'll see if he listens!

Jocelyn, Apollo, Dmitri, and Dante Wigglebottom