[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Charlie

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 28 22:28:33 EDT 2016

Dear Chris and Archie,
I'm sorry you both lost your little buddy. Tooth problems are such a miserable pain, especially when vets can't tell what's going on in there. You did everything you could, given the information you were given to work with, and you did an admirable job for the little guy. Paws crossed for Archie now that you have a piggy dentist! I can picture Charlie taking his first nibble of clover at The Bridge, and saying, "I can chew all I want, and it'll never hurt again." Yes, I do think all creatures will speak the language of love in Heaven, and we'll finally know what all those squeaks and rumbles meant.
Love to the both of you,
Joanie and Puff