[Gpdd] MISC Jaime's son Cody

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 08:46:20 EDT 2016

Dearest Jaime,

We finally received our digest this morning and we were all dismayed to
learn that dear little Cody may have health problems. He is such a sweetie
and it is so unfair that, in addition to your own health worries, he may
have one of his own.

I hope that he will not need sedation for any tests and hope, even more,
that yout doctor's worries are unfounded.

You mentioned marital problems and I do so hope that your husband is being
supportive during this scary time.

Lots of love to you and Cody. We will all be thinking of you and I know
that many digest members will be remembering you in their prayers.

Wishing you all the very best of outcomes.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.