[Gpdd] Misc. Welcome Finnegan

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:58:25 EDT 2016

Dear Ellen,

Thank you for rescuing dear little Finnegan from that hell of a "home" and
welcoming into your safe and much more suitable house.

Poor little fellow being stuck outside in that terrible heat. It is a
wonder that he did not succumb to heatstroke. You will have got the hang of
administering subcues by now and I hope that he is well on his way to
recovery.

Once he has his dental work done, he will feel much better. Do let us know
how he gets on.

Please give him a hug from us all.

I am ccing you as I don't know if there will be another digest. I only saw
your message by delving into the archive.

Lots of love little Finnegan.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.