[Gpdd] MISC- Cody's visit to Hershey

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 15 02:02:39 EDT 2016

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts & prayers for our Cody. We made the trip to Hershey & he saw the neurosurgeon. They are concerned because his head has grown alot in a short amount of time. He has what they call macrocephaly (sp?). So they want to do a MRI, which unfortunately he will have to be sedated for. Hopefully the results will show that everything is fine & he just naturally has a big head. Other people in our families have big heads too. He goes the day after my b-day so I will spend my b-day worrying like I have every other day now. I'll try to stay in touch with ya'll as much as I can. I am still dealing with alot of personal stuff too. I hope everyone & every piggie are doing ok. Take care everyone.~Jaime~