[Gpdd] Gpdd (Announcement) (new piggy Finnegan)

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 15 14:37:35 EDT 2016

Ellen, piggies, chinnies, bunny, and cat, we send a big Welcome Home to
Finnegan!  How lucky he is that you rescued him, and we thank you for
your good work.  So awful to hear of the outside and hot conditions he
was in and of his health problems.  We're so glad he has a real name now
and is getting Critical Care, gut-motility meds, and pain medicine.  We
also hope his dental work goes well.  Please do keep us posted on how he
is doing.  We send all good wheeks and wishes to him.  He surely is very
happy to be sharing your home!

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget