[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: My heart-boy FIGGY

scalabro3 scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Aug 15 21:06:02 EDT 2016

Joanne, we were reading the archive today and found your message about your sweet Figgy.
The question mark thing happens with my posts too. I've been doing most of my posts via cell phone, so that could explain it.

I'm so sorry that you and Figgy had so little time together, but I'm glad that you were there for him when he needed you most and that you were able to help him cross the bridge when it was time.

It is amazing how well some piggies handle such terrible conditions and still are full of joy.

I understand the emptiness that losing a special pig can cause. After losing Dilly Sr., we went from 3 pigs to 8. It didn't fill the void, but it helps to have new friends sometimes to help you through the loss of a special friend.

I'm glad that you have the piglets to help you through this loss. I'm so happy that Archie has found a new friend to help him through his loss too. Noone can replace your Figgy, but I'm sure that all those little piglets help bring some happiness into your home.

Thank you for sharing his story. I was so shocked and saddened when you posted about his loss. I'm glad that you have reached a point where you can post about him. I hope that in time you will remember more of the joy and less of the sadness.

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Please give Archie and his new little friend a hug from me. It's amazing how much he looks like our Dilly. I sure do miss that little guy.

With sympathy,

ME in New Smyrna Beach