[Gpdd] Health

Shekell Animals shekellanimals at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 14:46:01 EDT 2016

HEALTH (Killian Update) - Today Killian is having surgery to remove the remaining two bladder stones that have not budged since starting the Shilintong, Lasix, Metacam treatment about 6 weeks ago. He was able to pass one of the three stones in the past two weeks. Dr. G was honest about the risks of this kind of surgery for a 6 year old pig. Today is going to be a very long day.
RAINBOW BRIDGE (Figgy) - Oh Joann, my heart ached for you as I know exactly what you're feeling. Sending healing thoughts your way.
Ginger