[Gpdd] MISC: Condolences for Joanne and a question about strange behavior

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 18:46:02 EDT 2016

 First and foremost - Joanne I am so sorry to hear about Figgy. I cried as I read your post, knowing how much we all truly love our little ones and sometimes we get that very special one. Please know Avalanche and I send consoling wheeks to you.
Second, I have a question for the digesters about some very odd behavior Avalanche exhibited yesterday. I was in the kitchen, and I looked over to his cage to see him standing on his hind legs looking up at the top of the cage in the back near the wall. It was almost like he was looking for something. There was no food in the kitchen, so I don't think it was a smell. He then got down about a minute later and started wheeking very loudly. When I went over to the cage, he looked at me like "What? Oh, do you have any food?" like nothing happened. Has anyone else had strange behavior from their piggy?
Carol & Avalanche