[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE- Figgy

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 19 01:34:12 EDT 2016

I just read about Figgy & I am so sorry. I understand exactly what you are going thru. Mimi was that piggie for me. She was my heart & soulmate. I loved her to a degree that I can't explain to anyone cause they wouldn't understand. She also developed her huge lump on the side of her face seemingly overnight. I knew it was cancer before the vet even said so. I just knew. Surgery was impossible & I wasn't willing to put her thru such a complicated & painful operation that wouldn't have helped anyway. He told me to take her home & spoil her & treat her like the princess she was. I really truly understand your pain.
On a happier note welcome to Rigby though. I hope he & Archie will get along well with each other. Very cute! Thanks for the pics.
~Jaime~