[Gpdd] Health Killian bladder stones

Shekell Animals shekellanimals at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 07:37:47 EDT 2016

HEALTH - Killian come through his surgery just fine. Two 2mm stones were removed and now he is giving me serious stink eye because he's not feeling fabulous. I have been having him sit on my chest while getting his meds two times a day punctuated with some of his favorite treats in between syringes of medications. His incision looks really good so I am encouraged he is on the road to recovery.
Now my other boy, Oliver, had quite a bit of sludge build up within his penile cavity. I'm to clean this area weekly.
Both boys are on Lasix 1.5cc 2x day
Ginger, Piggy Mom to Killian, CoraLee, Oliver, Fae, and fosters GiggleByte & Jester