[Gpdd] Health Killian bladder stones

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 21 16:25:23 EDT 2016

Ginger, Killian, CoraLee, Oliver, Fae, GiggleByte, and Jester, we are so
glad that Killian came through his surgery well, and we are sending all
good wishes and wheeks to him.  Eddie has been through the same surgery,
so I understand that Killian is giving you the stink eye.

You probably already know this, but since he's likely on an antibiotic,
it's a good idea to also give a probiotic, like chewable acidophilus. If
you do this, don't give the probiotic within two hours of the
antibiotic, or the antibiotic will be less effective.

We've used American Health chewable acidophilus from GNC (strawberry
flavored) with our guys -- a fourth of a tablet once a day when they're
on antibiotics.  I don't have any connection with the brand or the
store, but that's just what has worked for us.

Hope this helps.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget