[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE Two new baby Piggyfriends

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 24 15:15:56 EDT 2016

Penny and the Piggyfriends, we would like to send a big Welcome Home to
Fernando and Martin!  We remember your adopting Ivan and Magnus after
Palace Piggies rescued them, and we are so pleased that you have adopted
the last two babies as well.  We checked out Undercover Guinea Pigs, and
they are adorable.  How interesting that although they are brothers,
Fernando looks more like a Sheltie, and Martin might be part Texel.
They are very lucky boys, and Eddie and Nugget said to tell them that
cucumber is very good.  We look forward to hearing more about them as
they settle in.  Best wheeks and wishes to them.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget