[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Peaches

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 4 14:42:28 EST 2016

Mieke, please accept our condolences on the passing of Peaches. It was
so great that she joined Carol and Avalanche's Halloween festivities,
and we are so very sorry that she is gone. You are certainly right that
you did everything you could for her -- sensing she was feeling a bit
off, taking her to the vet then to the emergency vet, giving her
medicines, and watching her ever so closely. She knew how much you
wanted her to be well. It's good that you stayed close on her last day
and that she left this world while surrounded by her human mom and
piggies who loved her. Peaches was a very lucky girl. We hope you will
find comfort in knowing what a happy life she had with you.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget