[Gpdd] SILLY: Avalanche pranked me

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 16:44:59 EST 2016

Every morning when I get up, I stop by the bathroom on my way to the kitchen. When Avalanche hears the toilet flushing, he gets into his "begging corner" and start talking, waiting for his morning treat. This morning (Sunday) when I got to his cage, Avalanche was just laying there, eyes half open, looking like a pig puddle. My heart dropped. "Boy, Boy, Avalanche?" I said barely above a whisper. No movement. I was just about to wake my husband when Avalanche popped up and ran to the begging corner. He pranked me good this morning - thank goodness it was a prank!!
Carol and Avalanche