[Gpdd] MISC Happy Holidays everyone

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 10:57:39 EST 2016

Whilst our Slave is busy making Gingerbread piggies, we have grabbed her
laptop in order to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas, Happy Hanukkah,
Good Yule or anything else that you celebrate at this time of year.

If this is not a time for celebration for you, we wish you all good health
and lots of love anyway.

We would also like to say thank you to Stefanie and the Surrey Squeakers
for their wonderful Christmas card, which featured one of the Squeakers,
Calypso, and to Ann, whose card has a lovely fat little piggy, who looks
just like our own Magnus.

The next batch of gingerbread pigs is about to come out of the oven so we
had better go and see how they have turned out.

Lots of love from the Piggyfriends with Slave Penny. xxxxx