[Gpdd] misc. Happy Pigmas!

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Sat Dec 24 13:34:10 EST 2016

Hello Everyone, Just wishing everyone and everypig a very happy christmas
from California! Wheee are still sans piggy, but are hopeful that will be
remedied in the coming new year. My husband and I are retiring to southern
california ANY DAY NOW to our new house across the street from Lake
Elsinore. Packing up after 32 years in our house near San Francisco is
taking longer then we thought, but hope to be there by New Years. The GPDD
is one thing we will not have to leave behind! Love, Mary Fran